THE EXPAT SHOW - Living & Working Abroad
Olympia, London – 11th & 12th September 2015
Whether you want an adventure, a change of lifestyle, a career opportunity or simply want a second home to escape to, The Expat Show will introduce you to what is available outside the UK and show you how to get it!
To receive one of 2,000 free tickets please REGISTER HERE. (Offer closes when tickets are fully allocated or by 1st July 2015)
Tickets on-the-door: Single Ticket £10. Couple/Family Ticket £15.
Find The Overseas Life For You
Moving overseas is a big decision but brings enormous rewards providing you are prepared for a change to your usual environment and culture.
Visit The Expat Show and find help and advice whatever your reason for becoming an expat:
· Expat contractor opportunities
· Families moving for quality of life
· Overseas postings as an international assignee
· Retiring overseas
· Second home holidays and investments
· Setting up a new life and business abroad
· Studying overseas
· Work opportunities for young adults
Discover How Easy It Is To Live & Work Abroad
The world is getting smaller, businesses are going global and, as English continues to develop as an international business language, the barriers to living and working abroad are falling.
Visit The Expat Show to assess your options:
· Making the most of your retirement funds
· Starting a business in another country
· Finding employment as a contractor or an employee
· Studying and gaining qualifications in a foreign land
Meet The Professionals Who Make Dreams Come True
The idea of emigrating sounds exciting and in practical terms it is easier than ever, providing you do your homework, prepare for the move, and get the support you will need.
Visit The Expat Show to meet experts who can help you with:
· Finding your perfect home to rent or buy
· Managing your finances, healthcare and insurance
· Visas, work contracts, house purchases and family law
· Transport, storage and other logistics
· Advice on schooling, language lessons, cultural education
· Family and personal support and advice
· Find exciting travel opportunities as part of your expat life
Make The Best Decisions For You And Your Family
More and more families are leaving the UK to find a better life with affordable housing, time with their children and the excitement of experiencing another culture.
Visit The Expat Show to understand what is involved in raising a family in a foreign country:
· Attend seminars on ‘settling in’, integrating with a new culture, making educational choices and many other subjects
· Network with others who are making the same choices as yourself
· Enjoy a variety of international cuisine and culture areas
· Talk to exhibitors who have experience of relocating families overseas.
Everything is designed to ensure that you have an informative and entertaining day out.