Vehicle Insurance


Once a car is bought or imported, insurance is required in order to register the car. If you live in Washington proper, your insurance company must be licensed to do business in the District of Columbia.

A comprehensive policy includes liability coverage for death and bodily injury to others, property damage, personal injury, collision, and uninsured or under-insured drivers.


Please login / register to read full article.