Driver's License


Short-term visitors
Foreign visitors may legally drive in Arizona as a visitor or tourist using a valid driver license from another country, but only if it is issued in English. If the license is not issued in English, you must obtain an International Driving License before leaving your country.

New residents of Arizona
If you work in Arizona, are a student in Arizona, or otherwise live in the state for seven months out of the year, you will be considered a resident. Therefore, you will have to obtain an Arizona driver license.


Please login / register to read full article.