Driver's License


Short-term visitors
If you plan on staying in Albuquerque for less than six months, you may drive with your valid home license for the duration of your stay. Foreign visitors may drive in New Mexico with their foreign driver's license and an international driver's license for up to six months.

New residents of New Mexico
Once you have lived in New Mexico for more than six months, the state requires that you obtain a New Mexico driver's license.


Please login / register to read full article.